Friday, October 11, 2013

Healthy Warrior Chia Bars


I always try to be very conscious of the foods that not only I eat, but foods that I feed my family.  When days gets long and schedules go crazy, the one that I grab for a quick pick-me-up is the Health Warrior Chai Bars.  Honestly, these bars are hands down one of my favorites.  They may appear to be small, but they are mighty when it comes fueling the body until you are able to grab your next meal.

Health Warrior Chia Bars are the best-selling new bar in the natural food channel nationwide and I see why!  These tasty and nutritious snacks came out in 2011 in three original, delicious flavors:

  • Coconut
  • Acai Berry
  • Chocolate Peanut Butter
Recently they added three new flavors:
  • Apple Cinnamon
  • Banana Nut
  • Coffee
I have yet to taste one of these bars that I didn't like and I'm not sure that I could even pick a favorite.  I do notice that I tend to grab for the Coconut bar more, but they are tasty!  My husband and boys love these bars as well.

Health Warrior Chia Bars are the only bar on the market with Chia Seeds as its primary ingredient.  They contain only 100 calories per bar (Coconut is the only flavor with 110 Calories) and just give or less grams of sugar.  They are also 100% natural, vegan and free of dairy, gluten and soy.   One may think that these bars would taste rather bland considering what all they are free of but they are seriously packed full of flavor! I can't believe I almost forgot to mention that this product is also GMO FREE!! This is super important to me.

You can purchase Health Warrior Chia Bars from their site for a box of 15 for $23.50, or you can save 15% off when you sign up for monthly shipment (which I have done)

Connect:
Stay connected with Health Warrior Chia Bars via Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment