Thursday, August 1, 2013

What a few people are saying about Beachbody and Shakeology

One of the most rewarding parts of being a Beachbody Coach is the ability to help others.  These are products that I strongly believe in and to see other people achieve better health and to reclaim their life is just absolutely amazing!  Here are a few comments from people that I have helped along the way or to the ones that have asked questions, purchased the products or even been part of one of my accountability groups.



"A big shout out to Samantha Bettis Anderson for introducing me to the BeachBody Challenge, Shakeology, and the Les Mills Workout. feeling depleted after 4 years of major LIFE changes I needed something to kick start a fresh start and so far this program feels great!!!! Week 1 done and I am 6 lbs lighter. I worked out with the DVD's and walked everyday."





"I wanted to wait for some results in order to start advertising what I have been doing to get into shape. I have been up and down in weight from having 4 pregnancies in 10 years. Its been somewhat of a struggle since Ive never been the type to restrict food. I decided to bite the bullet and try beach body products this fall. I had gained weight over the summer having all 4 kids home and not being able to workout consistently. I officially started Shakeology in October/November and it was amazing how it cut out my cravings! I decided that I wanted to really work on leaning out my bulky leg muscles and added the Brazilian Butt Lift on November 20th. It REALLY works!!!! I've lost 12 pounds and 17 inches in 2 1/2 months! I'm on the maintenance program now and I feel amazing! I hate when people advertise weight loss products and lie to you. I'm telling you it works!!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment