Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Gone For A RUN Running Gear and Accessories

I posted the other day about my new found love of running.  Although I am just a beginner the one thing I quickly learned is proper running gear is very important. I have a good pair of running shoes and have started a little collection of pants, capris and shorts that I wear only on runs.  My problem is, I don't have enough tops that I am comfortable in.  I don't do anything sleeveless because I despise my arms and regular cotton tees make me very hot and sweaty prematurely while running.  There are a couple of sports stores in my town but I have found them to be pricy and therefore turned to the internet to find the best deals.  This is where I was introduced to Gone For A RUN and let me just say, I had absolutely no idea there was that much different STUFF for running! 

Gone For A RUN was created for runners by runners.  The company is dedicated to celebrating the great sport of running with unique clothing and gifts geared specifically towards runners.  They offer a wide range of clothing from basic tees, silk ties and even flip flops.  Gone For A RUN also offers medal hangers and bibFOLIOS to proudly display your achievements. Even the youngest of supporters and future runners can enjoy a nice selection of bibs, tees, hats and accessories. If you are looking for a unique gift for that special runner in your life then why not check out Gone For A RUN's full line of jewelry or a nice gift basket?  Here are a couple of favorites:


I recently got the opportunity to work with Gone For A RUN on an awesome review.  I knew from the get-go I was interested in trying out a tee shirt but it was hard to settle on just one particular design.  I ended up picking the One Bad Mother Runner tee and absolutely love it.  This shirt is bright and bold and has landed me several comments when I have worn it. Here I am wearing the shirt (please excuse the funny look as the sun was majorly in my eyes):

Features:
  • 60% combed cotton/40% polyester jersey
  • 4.3-oz.
  • 32 singles for extreme softness
  • Slightly heathered
  • 1x1 baby rib-knit set-in collar
  • Tear away label
This shirt has a slim design along with cap sleeves so I definitely recommend ordering up a size.  For example, I wear a L-XL and opted for the XL and it fits me nicely.  When I was the shirt I like it hang up to dry and have had no complaints with how it has held up. The best part about this shirt is in true Gone For A RUN fashion they go above and beyond with choices.  There are various color options as well as the opportunity to personalize the back for a little extra.  You can also add a gift bag that serves as a gift bag afterwards.  Each of the Women's Everyday Tee's retails for $19.99 which is an excellent price in my opinion.

If you are an avid runner or know someone who is, I highly recommend checking out Gone For A RUN for all your running needs! I know I for sure will be a returning costumer as I continue to grow and pursue my love of running.

~Erica~


This is solely the opinion of As They Grow Up. Other people may have different experiences with the product.Thank you to Gone For A RUN for providing a product to test.

No comments:

Post a Comment