Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ellie Workout Clothes

I have been wearing Ellie workout clothes for several months now and have to say that I am in love with them.  They are super comfortable and wash up extremely well.  My only complain is that that I wish the sports tops had just a little more support. They work great for me, but I honestly don't think they would be a stand alone support for some.  I will say though that Ellie mixes essential fashion-forward looks with high-tech performance activewear for the most stylish fitness experience you’ve ever had!  The piece that I have tried from Ellie, I not only wear them for working out but am guilty for wearing them while running daily errands as well.  The versatility is just really hard to beat.


These shorts from Ellie are AMAZING! They do have a liner in them and are definetely my go to shorts for taking a job, lifting or running errands.  The sports bra is great but I do wish that it offered just a little more support, but all in all a great product.  

Right now you can save 20% on Ellie!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment